Starting your motorcycling at full power (without preliminaries), rubbing your knee and elbow at every curve you encounter, taking every opportunity to hit a rear wheel or make a stoppy .... all this (and much more) are part of the pleasure of riding but it can sometimes have expensive results.
Indeed a poorly controlled start at full acceleration, a badly negotiated turn, a bad encounter with a careless driver, a badly placed crutch, or a basic accident can have negative consequences for your beauty… These are just a few examples of the many situations in which your motorbike can be harmed, and we hope that whatever you have been through the damages have been limited and did not impact more than your motorcycle (which is already a lot).
Or maybe, and quite simply, your new acquisition was used a little too much and with little care by its previous owner, or did not experience maintenance despite its miles of good and loyal services, and it now deserves a facelift before returning on the road ! Some people like to leave their motorcycle with a vintage look, others cannot stand to see their plastics tarnish, their alloy parts scratched or grated and see this rather as sloppiness that burns their eyes at each ride.
Anyway, and we have no doubt about it, it is with a heavy heart that you are now looking for new parts or accessories to heal the wounds of your motorcycle, to get it dressed as it deserves or to put it back on its two wheels as soon as possible, all without putting your bank account to the same fate.
Do not worry, AVDB Moto has thought of you as much as of your motorbike and offers you this pair of front foot-rests (driver), aftermarket models but with OEM specs. A complete kit, specific for the models mentioned above and which will install directly in place of your old ones, directy over the footrest bracket, without any modification to be made at the assembly.
The photos are representative of the kit as you will receive it, which is to say :
- The Comfort model, with a non-slip rubber pad that also dampens vibrations, for an optimum riding comfort.
- If you do not like its look, you can opt for the Sport model without rubber padding, also finer-looking. In addition to its more racing finish, it offers a significant extra grip at the end of the peg (quite useful for race track), which is not the case with the rubber coated OEM model.
If the fastening system is not provided or if the one you received is not perfectly adaptable to your motorbike, you just need to recover the ones from your old footpegs to assemble these new ones !
The perfect parts’ solution for purists, for those who want to keep their machine the same as when it got out of the factory, with the same specificities as OEM, but with a price much more respectful of one’s budget than from the manufacturer.
These foot-pegs will fit the following KAWASAKI :
NINJA 250 300 2008-2016
NINJA 400 ZXR 1991-2002
NINJA 400 2017-2019
550 ZR ZEPHYR 1991-2000
600 GPX 1988-1990
ZX-6R ZX6R 1995-2012
ZX-6R 636 2002-2006
ZX-6R 636 2013-2016
600 ZZR 1990-2006
ER6 ER6N ER6F 2006-2016
NINJA 650 2017-2019
650 KLE Versys 2007-2019
750 ZR Zephyr 1991-2000
ZR7 ZR-7 S N 1999-2004
Z 750 R 2011-2013
750 ZXR ZX-R 1989-1996
ZX7R ZX7RR 1996-2003
Z 800 2013-2016
ZX-9R ZX9R 1994-2003
Z 1000 2010-2019
ZX-10R ZX10R 2004-2019
ZR ZEPHYR 1992-1997
1100 ZRX 1997-2000
1100 ZZR 1990-2001
1200 ZRX, R, S 2000-2004
ZX12R ZX-12R 2000-2005
ZZR 1400 2006-2019
To reassure you :
- You have a doubt ? You need more informations about the item ? Do not hesitate to contact us by email, we will answer in English within 24 hours.
- The item is available in stock. Otherwise you cannot buy it. We ship the box from France within 24 hours after we receive your order. No taxes to pay at delivery if you live in E-U.
- Free shipping for your order if it is more or equal to 100 €.