If the manufacturers do a great work to give aggressivity to their monsters, whether at the engine level or on design, we must say that accessories have not been their priority. This is typically the case of OEM rear-view mirrors, which sometimes tend to look like antennas and give a grasshopper-look to our motorcycles ...
Some bikers are ok with it, but some others prefer to cut short and to participate in the aerodynamics of their motorcycle by giving it a more racing look, with more compact and more modern mirrors. Others will finally find the opportunity to do so after a bad fall, an unlucky ride between cars, after getting too close to a wall (in a garage for example) or generally-speaking after any other kind of accident that could cost you one of your rear view mirrors (or both).
Anyway, here you are looking for new mirrors. And as long as you are doing so, it’s a great opportunity to bring a touch of look and extra color to your motorbike! We understand this and for this reason we have selected for you quality models, offering design, personalization and visibility.
These rear-view mirrors, made of full machine and anodised aluminum, are sold by pair (left AND right mirror) and provided with the full hardware kit. Their mirrors are also blueish to attenuate the glare and light’s reflection, whithout making these mirrors inefficient at night.
For their installation, these mirrors allow a certain freedom, which is to say :
1/ You can choose to install them as bar end mirrors, at the end of your handlebars (if you have end-bar plugs you will have to take them off), thanks to the included bard end caps adapters.
Each of these adapter is provided with :
- 1 M6 screw (6 mm diameter, in case your handlebars have an integrated thread on a similar diameter)
- 2 aluminum adapters (dowel style). One in 13,25mm diameter, the other one in 17mm external diameter, which will allow you to adapt them (and the mirrors) in any handlebars with an inner diameter of 14 or 18 mm (most frequent diameters on handlebars).
(For your information, if your handlebars’ diameter is a bit smaller than 14mm or 18mm, know that you can drill it to obtain the needed diameter to install these rear view mirrors)
2/ You can choose to install them on the handle-bar itself (without using the adapter) :
If the inner diameter of your handle bar does not allow you to use the included adapters (or if you want to keep your current barend plugs), then you can choose to install these mirrors’ directly on … :
- Your handle-bars’ tubes (adapter rings included for an adaptation on 22 or 24 mm diameter handle bars). In this case, you simply need to have at least a 13mm “free space” on your handlebars in order to install the mirrors arms and their offset.
- Your current bar end caps (if you are lucky and if your bar-end caps have an external diameter of 30mm, with a length/width of at least 13mm to receive the mirrors’ arms fastening).
You must have understood all of it by now, but the installation possibilities are numerous. Furthermore, these rear view mirrors are reversible and can be installed upwards or downwards! You choose the installation you want for your motorbike, as you like and as you can, since you must obviously also test the turning possibilities on your motorcycle model, depending on the installation style you want to make (in order to make sure your mirrors will not become a bother when riding) !
- 10cm (3,93") offset arm (from fastening to mirror)
- Mirror diameter : 8cm (3,15")
The base of each mirror is mounted on a hinged arm, allowing to recline the mirror at will.
And that is not all ! We know that finishing is essential for you bikers. By changing your OEM mirrors for a bar end model, your old mirrors will leave a hole where they were used to be installed. Not a very nice finish indeed, which is why we propose rearview mirrors block off plates (for faired motorcycles, with mirrors’ installation on the front fairing) or screws for Naked (to be installed on the OEM fastening spot on your handlebars).
Simply said, thanks to the large fastening possibilities, these rearview mirrors can adapt to the handlebars of a (very) large majority of motorcycle models, but also to a large majority of preparation projects or finishing ideas you may have. A customization solution offering style and installation freedom, as usual at biker price ! Quality accessory with a 6 months guarantee on anodizing for your comfort and peace of mind.
To reassure you :
- You have a doubt ? You need more informations about the item ? Do not hesitate to contact us by email, we will answer in English within 24 hours.
- The item is available in stock. Otherwise you can not buy it. We ship the box from France within 24 hours after we receive your order. No taxes to pay at delivery if you live in E-U.
- Free shipping for your order if it is more or equal to 100 €.