Lever guards made of anodized aluminum. Universal model with fasteners adaptable to all handlebars with an inner diameter of 14 or 18 mm.
The length of the protection is adjustable (see photos), and the end tip reclining. Available in different colors. Sold by pairs only.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Mandatory in MOTO GP and SBK races, the lever guards democratized and can now equip your motorbike.
No more fear of seeing one of your levers come into contact with:
- The biker you were too close to at your last ride
- The crazy rider at the last rally who kept on braking for no reason, while his stop light was not working…
- The granny coming out of her parking place without looking at her rearview mirrors
- The sucker who does not use his turn signals during rush hour, just before changing lanes.
- The idiot on the tracks who leant on your motorcycle to keep balance at the horseshoe curve
Well it all came to an end now that AVDB offers you these lever protections to prevent all these unfortunate types of accidents. In case someone or something would still try to come in contact with your brake and clutch levers, our protections will keep your lever in place and in shape, thus avoiding any more misfortune and unwanted stunts.
Our protections are made in aluminum and anodized in different colors. They are sold with a fastening ring designed for handlebars with a 18mm inner diameter, but can also be installed on racing clip on handlebars with a 14mm inner diameter simply by removing the previously mentioned ring.
The lever guards are also adjustable in length, with a 2-screw adjustment system, to protect both short and long levers models with the same efficiency.
Also, the tip of the protection can tilt and be reclined for optimal adjustment !
Theses lever protecting guards will fit on most brands and models : Aprilia, Buell, BMW, Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, Mv Agusta, Triumph, Suzuki, Yamaha, racing clip-on handlebars, straight handle-bars ...
To reassure you :