If the manufacturers do a great work to give aggressivity to their monsters, whether at the engine level or on design, we must say that accessories have not been their priority. This is typically the case of OEM rear-view mirrors, which sometimes tend to look like antennas and give a grasshopper-look to our motorcycles ...
And it is definitely not the style you want to give to your motorbike, and the aggressive design is not your priority neither. What you are looking for is to bring back an authentic or old school look to your machine, and to do so we have selected for you different models of quality bar end mirrors, offering design, customization, finishing and visibility.
These rear view mirrors are entirely made of machined aluminum and sold by pairs (left AND right mirror) with the full needed hardware kit.
For their installation, these mirrors allow a certain freedom, which is to say :
You can install them as bar end mirrors, at the end of your handlebars (if you have end-bar plugs you will have to take them off), thanks to the included bard end caps adapters.
Each of these adapters is provided with :
- 1 M8 screw (8 mm diameter, in case your handlebars have an integrated thread on a similar diameter)
- 2 aluminum adapters (dowel style). One in 13,25mm diameter, the other one in 17mm external diameter, which will allow you to adapt them (and the mirrors) in any handlebars with an inner diameter of 14 or 18 mm (most frequent diameters on handlebars).
(For your information, if your handlebars’ diameter is a bit smaller than 14mm or 18mm, know that you can drill it to obtain the needed diameter to install these rear view mirrors)
Furthermore, these rear view mirrors are reversible and can be installed upwards or downwards! You choose the installation you want for your motorbike, as you like and as you can, since you must obviously also test the turning possibilities on your motorcycle model, depending on the installation style you want to make (in order to make sure your mirrors will not become a bother when riding) !
- 2cm (0,78") offset arm (from fastening to mirror)
- Mirror diameter : 8 cm (3,15")
And that is not all ! We know that finishing is essential for you bikers. By changing your OEM mirrors for a bar end model, your old mirrors will leave a hole where they were used to be installed. Not a very nice finish indeed, which is why we propose rearview mirrors block off plates (for faired motorcycles, with mirrors’ installation on the front fairing) or screws for Naked (to be installed on the OEM fastening spot on your handlebars).
Simply said, thanks to the large fastening possibilities, these rearview mirrors can adapt to the handlebars of a (very) large majority of motorcycle models, but also to a large majority of preparation projects or finishing ideas you may have. A customization solution offering style and installation freedom, as usual at biker price ! Quality accessory with a 6 months guarantee on anodizing for your comfort and peace of mind.
Indeed, these mirrors are not the highest quality model in our catalogue, but with their racing design, modern mirrors’ shape, their very reasonable finishing altogether at such an affordable price make it a model that should seduce many bikers looking for a solution to change their OEM mirrors or to change their motorcycle’s style, as usual at biker price !
To reassure you :
- You have a doubt ? You need more informations about the item ? Do not hesitate to contact us by email, we will answer in English within 24 hours.
- The item is available in stock. Otherwise you can not buy it. We ship the box from France within 24 hours after we receive your order. No taxes to pay at delivery if you live in E-U.
- Free shipping for your order if it is more or equal to 100 €.