Pair of right angle valve stems in anodized aluminum. Diameter 11.3 mm, intended to be fitted on various types of rims, in second mount like aluminum forged aluminum, magnesium, carbon.
You are not sure about your valve diameter ?
Having doubts about your valve diameter because your wheel rims were changed or modified from the OEM ? Or maybe, and although your motorbike is European, it has Japanese rims ? Or maybe you simply want to make sure you order the right diameter and want to make sure you make no mistakes before purchasing your new angled valve stems ? In all cases, and to easily clear your mind from any remaining doubt, simply measure the diameter of the threaded part of your rim with a calliper:
- If it is SUPERIOR to 1 cm, you will need right angled valve stems with a 11.3 mm diameter
- If the diameter of the threaded part of your rim is BELOW 1 cm, beware, it's a 8.3 mm diameter that you will need!
When installing your angled valve stems, check that the valve is tight before refitting the tire. This will prevent you from unpleasant surprises!
Practical and nice looking, with a very good quality manufacture and finish, AND available in different colors for a maximum liberty of choice; and of course altogether at bikers' price !
To reassure you :
- You have a doubt ? You need more informations about the item ? Do not hesitate to contact us by email, we will answer in English within 24 hours.
- The item is available in stock. Otherwise you cannot buy it. We ship the box from France within 24 hours after we receive your order. No taxes to pay at delivery if you live in E-U.
- Free shipping for your order if it is more or equal to 100 €.