Ah indicators... So useful and yet so fragile! A simple fall (even when stopped) can be enough to make them shatter, a wall or a motorist you got a little too close to can also be enough to crack them; and if they are spared from these tragedies, weather and test of time will eventually tarnish them and make them lose all their brilliance.
Anyway, and whatever the situation you are facing, you are now looking for new blinkers for your fairings. But not just any kind ! If you want to keep the sleek look of your beauty, without getting the OEM models (sometimes too big and bulky), then these flush mount models should meet your needs and expectations.
These quality turn signals offer all the features you could expect, and even more: approved for the European market (e marked with the “E” inscription on the lens), they can be mounted in place of the original turn signals without modification to be made when installing them, directly on the imprint of your original turn signals, all with a more contoured finish than original. Caution : being flush mount models, they will be a little less visible than deported models.
The connection is made simply by connecting the two wires coming out of these flashers (the black being the mass) to the + and - wires of the electrical inlet where your original blinkers were connected. The connection can be different from the OEM, in which case there are 3 possible alternatives according to your level of DIY :
- by recovering the original connectors on your old turn signals, dismountable with a small flat screwdriver
- by welding the wires with the connectors of your old blinkers
- or by connecting them together with an insulating adhesive tape
We also offer a two-sided tape models (to be sticked on the fairing, where your old turn signals used to be), to meet a wide range of adaptation projects
This model is the screw-in one: they are supplied with a threaded rod, integrated at the base of the indicator, and held by a closing nut.
The lens colors offered allow you to improve the look of your bike or simply replace your faulty turn signals at an excellent value for money, without sacrificing your visibility. In fact, whether the turn signals are transparent or tinted, they are designed to let the light pass just like your original turn signals.
In short, a pair of compact turn signals that will install in place of your old ones, allowing you to refine and keep the sports looks of your beauty by dressing it up in the rules of art, altogether while taking care of your budget !
To reassure you :
- You have a doubt ? You need more information about the item ? Do not hesitate to contact us by email, we will answer in English within 24 hours.
- The item is available in stock. Otherwise you can not buy it. We ship the box from France within 24 hours after we receive your order. No taxes to pay at delivery if you live in E-U.
- Free shipping for your order if it is more or equal to 100 €.