You want to replace your OEM rear view mirrors (or those left by the previous owner) that are not to your taste, but you do not know how to adapt the new ones on your front fairing ?
These adapters can be installed on the front fairing's OEM mirrors' fastenings as long as the distance between the opposite fastening spots is comprised between 3,6 to 5,4cm (1,42" to 2,12") for the Model 1 version, or between 3,4 and 4,2cm (1,33" to 1,65") for the Model 2 version. Make sure your OEM turn signals distance between the opposite fastening spots are relevant with the our adapters' measures before purchasing one of these models, or we cannot guarantee their good adaptability on your front nose fairing.
These adapters are universal models. We do not guarantee that their shape will be perfectly suited for your OEM rear view mirrors trace on your front fairing, but their oval shape should be enough to cover the fastening holes left by your old mirrors and to insure a clean finish.
TWO DIFFERENT MODELS AVAILABLE - WHICH ONE SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ?
To select the right model between our 2 versions, it is very simple. You just need to take a ruler and to measure the distance between the two fastening holes left by your OEM mirrors on your front nose fairing. Then simply compare this measure with the ones we propose below to identify the right model of adapters for your motorcycle :
Model 1 :
Adapter's measures (at the widest) : 7,2 x 2,8 cm (2,83" x 1,10")
Possible distance between the opposite fastening holes : Between 3,6 and 5,4 cm (1,42" to 2,12")
For these model 1 adapters, we propose two versions depending on the style or position you want to give to your new mirrors :
- On the first version, the fastening is vertical (the mirror will therefore point to the side)
- On the second version, the fastening is horizontal (the mirror will therefore point upwards)
Model 2 :
(only available with vertical fastening). Will fit on numerous HONDA models.
Adapter's measures (at the widest) : 5,8 x 2,8 cm (2,28" x 1,10")
Possible distance between the opposite fastening holes : Between 3,4 and 4,2 cm (1,33" to 1,65")
In both cases, the mirrors' angle will not be adjustable at the adapter level but at the mirror level itself, which, on a majority of our models, has an offset allowing the adjustement of the mirror (reclining).
Adapters sold by pair, as displayed on pictures. Hardware not included.
To reassure you :
- You have a doubt ? You need more informations about the item ? Do not hesitate to contact us by email, we will answer in English within 24 hours.
- The item is available in stock. Otherwise you can not buy it. We ship the box from France within 24 hours after we receive your order. No taxes to pay at delivery if you live in E-U.
- Free shipping for your order if it is more or equal to 100 €.