EBC Brakes is a British company that began in Europe and then in the USA in the 1980s, developing the world's first range of aftermarket parts. Specialising in automotive brake parts, the company has achieved the success that makes it a world leader in sports, high performance and racing brake pads and discs with a wide range of products. The brand's range of brake pads is now the widest in the world, with over 5000 references for different types of vehicles. EBC's brake pads are 100% manufactured in its own factories in the UK and USA, and its motorbike brake discs are 100% manufactured in the UK. There is something for everyone at EBC, whether it is for Road, Track, Enduro or Off-Road use!
Why a "/" in the reference ?
Before presenting the different ranges, it is useful to clarify the meaning of the "/" that can be found in the EBC reference. Namely, if the reference of the pad ends with a /2 it means that it will be slightly thinner than if there is no / in the reference. This can be useful if you are using an adaptable disc that is thicker than the original one. On the other hand, if the part number contains /3, it means that the pad will be thicker than without the /, which is not very common at EBC, but ideal for example if your disc is already worn. In the case of a /4, it only means that it is a set of 4 pads!
"FA" Range (ON ROAD USE)
This is the brand's bestseller, its spearhead. Organic pads containing the famous Dupont Kevlar® fibre combined with other high-tech fibres. An organic material that has been rated by the German magazine Motorrad as a compound that outperforms all organic pads compared in terms of tested friction level. The "FA" range of pads are fully TÜV tested and KBA certified, providing an excellent replacement part for road use.
- Superb brake feel and progressiveness
- Ideal for use on the road
"FA...V" range ! (LONG-DISTANCE ROAD)
For everyday use, or long distance touring, the "V series" brake pads are made of semi-sintered metal, with a 30% copper content, which considerably extends their life compared to the organic Kevlar range. This is the ideal compromise between the performance of an organic brake pad and the endurance of a sintered equivalent, which will also be perfect for sporty use on small bikes!
- Longer life than organic pads
"FA...HH" range (INTENSIVE ROAD)
Manufactured in the state-of-the-art Cleveland manufacturing facility in the USA, the "Double-H" sintered pads have become a standard of comparison for other brands of pads in the European market having been the first ECE RC 90 approved pads in Europe.
- High performance pads, without noise or disc seizure
- Highest HH Friction Index in the industry, and constant even at high temperatures (between 100 and 600°)
- Longer life (twice as long as Organic pads), with consistent performance
- Perfect for sporty use on the road!
"FA...TT" range (ENDURO / OFF-ROAD)
Enduro riders often choose the "TT" series for its carbon graphite brake pads. Its advantage? The absence of heat generation and conduction, which keeps both the disc and the calliper cool.
These TT series pads are approved for road use on Enduro bikes.
"EPFA...HH" range (ROAD AND TRACK)
If you are looking for the ultimate in brake life and performance, these pads are for you. The Extreme Pro "EPFA" range offers a superior quality of pad with improved resistance to fading and thermal cycling.
- Highest coefficient of friction HH
- Highly refined copper alloy to maximise performance and pads life
- Quick run-in, ideal for sporty road use, or occasional track use
TO REASSURE YOU
- You have a doubt ? You need more informations about the item ? Do not hesitate to contact us by email, we will answer in English within 24 hours.
- The item is available in stock. Otherwise you can not buy it. We ship the box from France within 24 hours after we receive your order. No taxes to pay at delivery if you live in E-U.
- Free shipping for your order if it is more or equal to 100 €.