A radiator that cannot cool the engine to its optimum operating temperature can reduce your motorcycle's performance while increasing its fuel consumption.
But this is not the worst consequence of a non-functional cooling system. If your radiator is clogged or damaged, the rise in temperature in the engine can cause severe, often irreversible damage .
But in the majority of cases, let's not fool ourselves, if you need to change your radiator it's mostly because your last crash didn't spare it, or that your bike has had too many rides and that it's now time to make some investments on it, which brings you to read us today.
You want a radiator that is not only functional, but above all has at least the same performance as the original one. On the other hand, you don't want :
- TO Take the risk of buying a second-hand product for which you don't know anything about its use until now ;
- NOR Risk making an unnecessary expense by buying a radiator at an attractive price, but with questionable functionality ;
- NOR Pay full price for an original part ;
- NOR Purchase from a professional for whom stock availability is not customary, and who will not be able to respond to your emergency.
If, on the contrary, the purpose of your research is :
- TO Obtain a brand new product, having only lived through its production and its assembly,
- AND Invest in a quality spare part coming with a warranty,
- AND Have a fair price, as reasonable as it is consistent,
- AND Have the certainty of a prompt delivery
THEN the choice of reason is undoubtedly that of the radiators proposed on our e-shop AVDB Moto.
Confident in the quality of these freshly manufactured radiators, a 1 year warranty is applied from the date of purchase.
As it is the same for all the articles on our website, if you see this item in stock it means that it will be dispatched within 24 business hours.
And finally, in terms of value for money, AVDB is proud to offer a product which, in terms of quality, has absolutely nothing to envy to what the largest European distributors offer, while offering you a much more affordable price.
This aftermarket radiator is offered in the "Original type" version. Namely, the weight, the volume and the fixings are identical to the original radiator, for an easy assembly without modification.
TO REASSURE YOU
- You have a doubt ? You need more informations about the item ? Do not hesitate to contact us by email, we will answer in English within 24 hours.
- The item is available in stock. Otherwise you can not buy it. We ship the box from France within 24 hours after we receive your order. No taxes to pay at delivery if you live in E-U.
- Free shipping for your order if it is more or equal to 100 €.