This range gathers various kinds of parts, more or less technical, from adaptable ones to OEM-based aftermarket parts, even including accessories for motorcycles over 20 years old that you cannot find anymore, even at the dealership.And since openness and transparency are part of our core values, we will play fair with you.Specifically in the case of OEM-like aftermarket accessories designed for the oldest motorcycle models, the product’s finish may sometimes not meet the expectations of the most demanding bikers. And we will not be able to offer a higher quality level for these parts as it is not available in the manufacturers' catalogue.For the other products in this range, we do not compromise on quality, which goes from good to excellent. What prevents these accessories from belonging to the upper range is simply their price, which is not always the most competitive.
- We strive to offer you “biker prices” on the other ranges, and to succeed in doing so, we sometimes have to drastically sacrifice our profits.
- We commit to offer you a high quality service, with real interlocutors as responsive as they are relevant, as well as fast and accurate shipments.
- We do our maximum to have, at all times, more than 90% of the products in our catalogue in stock in France in order to guarantee you an immediate availability.
- We must properly pay our team, but also the taxes, duties and social security contributions due by all French companies, including us.
- We regularly invest to offer you novelties and to develop other ranges that are more advantageous for you.
In order to support us in these missions and obligations, we have this ADDICT Line. We depend on this range and we accept it, it is a necessary evil in order for us to exist and to persist. This is why, on this range alone, we offer prices that are sometimes a little higher than some other accessory manufacturers, although they remain largely acceptable compared to those charged by dealerships and leaders in the motorcycle accessories’ industry.
Just as the restaurateur needs his bottle of wine to make some profit and to function, you need footrests on your bike to ride, and AVDB needs this range to exist. If you do not accept this reasoning, you can simply drink water, ride without foot rests, and not order a product from this range, because there are of course no obligations to do so.
Only one guarantee, the one of having the best price. This range is intended for you if...
- When we try to discuss quality, you want to discuss the quality... of the price.
- When we guarantee a good quality finish, you prefer to make sure that the price is well finished.
- When we offer a guarantee on a product, you prefer having the guarantee... of having the lowest price.
- When we talk about compatibility, you first wonder if the price is compatible with your wallet.
- When we tell you that there are different quality / price ratios for the same product, for you there is only one : the price / price ratio.
- When we point out that a company must pay high taxes and duties to exist in France, you say: Okay, as long as it doesn't affect my buying price.
Ladies and gentlemen, big defenders of price over everything else, say no more. This product range is THE dream range of all bikers for whom the only buying criteria is price.
AVDB has understood you well and, after hearing different kinds of low-level remarks and comparison focusing only on price, we have been forced to meet the requirements of all bikers, including those who want nothing BUT a low price. However, know one thing: if, for a product belonging to this range you tell us that it lacks quality, finish, delivery speed, customer service... Know that we will proudly answer you : Yes, but you have... the price! The rest is just a bonus. And for all bikers whose selection criteria are not based only on price, we have, for you, the other ranges above that will probably be closer to your expectations.